Committed to Helping You Achieve the Highest Return on Your Investment
Welcome and thank you for visiting our website. In addition to providing you with a profile of our firm and the services we provide, this website has been designed to become a helpful resource tool to you, our valued clients and visitors. Our dedication to superior client service has brought us to the Internet as we endeavor to continue to provide the highest quality professional service and guidance.
As you browse through our website, you will see that we have highlighted background information on our firm and the services we provide. We have also included useful resources such as informative articles (in our Newsletters section) and interactive financial calculators (in our Financial Tools section). In addition, we have taken the time to gather many links to external websites that we think would be of interest to our clients and visitors (in our Links section).
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have - we would love to hear from you. We pride ourselves on being proactive and responsive to our clients' inquiries and suggestions.
KRG & ASSOCIATES, P.C. has an opening for Staff Accountant. Please contact Mr. Jordan Gleason at Jordan@krgcpa.com, if you are interested.
1. Prepare tax returns, financial statements, consolidated financial statements and financial reports for corporations, S-corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs) and nonprofit organizations;
2. Prepare and retain accounting records for clients to ensure accurate and timely month-end close; Assist clients with oversight and maintenance of strong financial control to improve internal accounting policy and process; Survey clients’ business operations to ascertain accounting needs, as well as to recommend and develop solutions to business and financial problems.
3. Conduct tax code research to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations; Conduct FASB research to ensure financial reporting in compliance with GAAP standards;
4. Provide gift tax and estate planning services; Formulate financial and tax planning; Prepare tax returns for individual clients;
5. Represent business and individual clients before IRS and other taxing authorities.
REQUIREMENT(S): Master’s degree in Accounting
WORKSITE: 6087 S Quebec St, Ste 100, Centennial, CO 80111
THIS IS A FULL-TIME (40 hours per week) PROFESSIONAL POSITION.